Saturday, May 21, 2011

Week 3 Wimba session: Art of Possibility


In this Wimba session, there was much discussion regarding the details of the publishing and leadership project.  People were suggesting various ways to upload their slides. Joe mentioned that those students who are using slides should simply post a link to a YouTube video if they want to incorporate video.  I agree that YouTube is an excellent choice, since we would be using their seemingly infinite storage.  My High School English students have been using YouTube to post their own multimedia projects. Although it is blocked with District Filters, teachers are able to access YouTube from their LAN desktops.  There were also comments regarding the readings. I have posted my detailed commentary on Chapters 5-8 in a separate blog entry.

One thing that was made clear to me through this Wimba session is that I am to adjust my publishing project to the publication I am shooting for.  I also understood that the actual publication would most likely take place after graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment